Theatrical Costumes: Costume Factory's theatrical division in Kensington, Victoria, Australia (known in Melbourne for over 25 years as J C Westend) unfortunately burnt down last year and we lost many beautiful costumes. We can however custom-make costumes if needed for:
> Theatrical Productions
> Stage, Film & Television
> Schools & Universities
> Corporate & Promotional Events
In the past year we have costumed over 250 shows, many schools & companies return to us every year. We'd be delighted to discuss your requirements.
No job is too big or too small. Our extensive collection of theatrical costumes comprises wigs, shoes, gloves, jewellery, hats & corsets to complete every character.
VCE Monologues Costume Hire:
Our Manager Maureen McInerney has over 40 Years Experience in Theatre (although she will hate us saying that!!). Maureen and her fantastic team of Lara and Nicci are wonderfully equipped to meet any Costume Requirements for any Theatrical Production. There would barely be a production performed in Australia over the last 20 years that we have had nothing to do with.
Interstate: we often work with companies in other parts of Australia, for example we costumed the Cairns Little Theatre production of Amadeus when our team of costume professionals sent over 150 costumes & powdered wigs to Queensland for the entire cast.
Phone: 0402 794 346
Experience & Advice:
Just a few of the productions we have costumed:
* Our Country's Good - Scotch College
* Othello - Melbourne Grammar
* Kiss Me Kate - Park Players
* Oh What A Lovely War! - Swinburne Uni of Technology
* Suessical - Lowther Hall
* La Boheme - Melbourne Opera
* Importance of Being Earnest, Much Ado - Wesley College
* Midummer Nights Dream - Yarrawonga Theatre Co.
* The Feigned Inconstancy - VCA Drama
* Hobsons Choice - 3 Big Men Productions
* Les Miserables - Camberwell Grammar
* Annie Get your Gun - Style Musical Theatre
* Cabaret - Broadford Theatre Company
* The School for Scandal - Geelong Grammar
* Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead - St Kevins College
* The Wedding Singer, Aladdin - King David School
* Antipodes - Ballarat Arts Academy
* A Doll's House - Wangaratta Theatre Co.
* The Crucible - Eagles Nest Theatre
* The Merry Widow - Babirra Musical Theatre
* Les Miserables - Wonthaggi Theatre Group
* Amadeus - Cairns Little Theatre and many more ...
We offer a Special Deal for VCE Monologue Costume Hire. Make an appointment to come in and hire a Fanstastic Costume to help you "Nail that Character".
Call Peter on 0402 794 346.